Reduce server response timeWith global nodes and intelligent routing, AgileCDN greatly reduces latency around the world and provides a better user experience for your Wordpress website.
Reduce page load timeOur servers are close to your users, so all their requests are faster. The shorter distance means that we can serve more data per second to reduce page load times.
Reduce size of transferring filesThe Gzip compression algorithm significantly reduces files size. You can reduce the transfer time from 2.8 seconds to 1.9 seconds. Image file sizes can be compressed even more.
AgileCDN accelerates your WordPress site globally
CDN services minimize the distance between servers and users through geographic distribution. AgileCDN reduces page load time and response latency through its global nodes, significantly improving the user experience.
Optimize website speed to improve user experience
Lower bounce rateA 20% reduction in page load time results in 9% decrease in users’ bounce rate
Increase session durationA 55% page load time improvement leads to 23% better session duration
Improve conversion rateA 0.1 second page load time improvement increases 10% conversion rate
WordPress plugin for easy CDN setup
AgileCDN WordPress plugin helps you install and setup CDN for your WordPress site
How to set up a CDN for WordPress site:
- 1. Please keep AgileCDN is “Activate”
- 2. Register for an account by clicking ”Don’t Get The Prefix? Register”
- 3. Finish the 3 steps reinsertion process and activate your account
- 4. Enter AgileCDN control panel, and you will get AgileCDN WordPress Prefix;
- 5. Copy your prefix and back to AgileCDN plugin panel, enter your site URL and paste your WordPress Prefix, click “Enable AgileCDN” button to enable, and click “Save”.
- 6. Once configure successfully, all static contents on your site will speed up globally. If you need more advanced settings, WAF, DDoS protection, please visit www.agilecdn.cloud control panel and find more.